One of the Leading Diversified Chemicals Company with strong pool of product basket and geographically present in almost every continent
We were founded in 1986 as a partnership firm, under the name M/s Gujarat Industries, to manufacture Pigments by our Executive Chairman Mr Jayanti Patel, together with our Managing Directors, Mr Ashish Soparkar and Mr Natwarlal Patel, as well as two of our Executive Directors Mr Ramesh Patel and Mr Anand I Patel (collectively the “Founders”).
On 2 January 1995, Meghmani Organics Limited, was incorporated as a joint stock company with limited liability and acquired the business and all existing assets and liabilities of the partnership firm M/s Gujarat Industries and the Founders became shareholders of the Company.
We are into the manufacture of Pigments and Agrochemicals in India and have a focus on delivering quality products backed by Research and Development efforts.
Within Pigments, we specialize in green and blue pigments, which have varied end use applications in printing inks, paints and coatings and plastics. We have three Pigment manufacturing facilities at Vatva, Panoli and Dahej SEZ in the state of Gujarat. A majority of our Pigments are exported and about 75% of our pigment revenues come from exports.
We are a leading agro-chemical manufacturing Company with significant presence worldwide. Our strong customer base includes prominent MNC’s and extends to more than 75 countries globally. We manufacture three broad categories of Agrochemical products, namely, pesticide intermediates, technical and formulations. Our agrochemical products find primary application in Crop Protection, Veterinary, Public Health and Wood Protection.
We have 6 multifunctional ISO certified production facilities with a wide range of products and backward integration of key raw materials, located in Gujarat, India’s prime Chemical belt and having proximity to key ports.
Our R&D Centre managed by a team of professionals is recognized by the Ministry of Science and Technology. It helps us in continuous process improvement and into introduction of a newer range of pesticides to meet needs of Global customers.
Our In house fully equipped GLP lab takes care of all data requirements for mandatory registrations of our product in each country.
Safety is the integral part of all our processes and an utmost care is taken by an efficient team of professionals in all the plants.
- Started in 1995
- Among Top 10 producers of pesticides in India
- Products across entire value chain
- FY21 Revenues: Rs 10,451 Mn
- EBITDA Margin: 22.4%
- 64% of Overall Company Revenues
- Doubled capacity of 2,4-D to 21.6K TPA, Commissioned New Formulation Unit
- Setting up new multipurpose plant (New Molecules)
- Started in 1986
- Amongst top 3 global Phthalocyanine based pigment players
- 14% global market share
- FY21 Revenues: Rs 5,784 Mn
- EBITDA Margin: 18.1%
- 36% of Overall Company Revenues
- Expanding into new geographies
- Exploring foray into new pigments
- Presence in more than 75 countries, serving over 400 customers across all three business segments
- Global distribution network with subsidiaries in the US, Brazil and a representative office in China
- 6 Dedicated manufacturing facilities in India