Meghmani Crop Nutrition Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of Meghmani Organics Ltd incorporated to foray into crop nutrition segment.
Meghmani Crop Nutrition Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of Meghmani Organics Ltd incorporated with an objective to become one of the leading manufacturer of crop nutrition products, chemicals, auxiliaries etc.
MCNL is bringing its first product Meghmani Nano Urea (liquid) fertilizer with technology agreement with fertilizer cooperative giant IFFCO.
Meghmani Crop Nutrition Ltd will invest Rs. 150 crores to build a plant in Gujarat with capacity of five crore Nano urea bottles (500 ml) per year and will be bringing more products in nutrition segment in the coming years to meet the growing requirement of fertilizer.
About Meghmani Nano Urea
- Meghmani Nano Urea is a next generation fertilizer which provides Nitrogen to plants.
- It contains 4% active nitrogen and is more than 85% effective.
- Meghmani Nano urea being foliar applied enters the plant through cell wall or through leaf stomata pores and then is transported within the plant through phloem cells.
- Meghmani Nano urea is safe to environment and enhances yield and quality of the produce.
- Dose- 500 ml/ acre (one bottle of Nano urea is equivalent to one bag of conventional urea)
- Nano urea is suitable to be used on cereals, fruits& vegetables, pulses, flowers, medicinal plants and others and should be sprayed first at active branching stage and second spray after 20-25 days or before flowering.
- Meghmani Nano urea is compatible with other few pesticides also and can be sprayed together.