Meghmani group always believes in giving something to the society. Any business is directly related to well–being and development of the society in which it is embedded. Meghmani group with the continuous efforts in CSR activities has given lots to its societywith key focus on improvement of Health, Education, social infrastructure, women empowerment specifically in rural areas and fulfils the developmental objectives of neighbouring communities and villages.
The CSR activities we pursue will be in line with our stated Vision and Mission, focused not just around our plants and offices, but also in other geographies based on the needs of the communities.
- To direct CSR Programmes, inter alia, towards achieving one or more of the following
- Enhancing environmental activity and natural resources;
- Supporting rural development;
- Promoting education by setting up school, colleges and hostels;
- Providing agriculture machineries to under privileged farmers;
- To set up Research & Development Laboratory to carry out Soli testing to enhance production;
- Providing irrigation facility to farmers of the near by vicinity of the plant,
- Providing better seeds to under privileged farmers;
- Providing preventive heaIthcare;
- Providing sanitation and drinking water;
- Creating livelihoods for people, especially those from disadvantaged sections of society, in rural and urban India;
- Preserving and promoting sports;
- To carry out social and cultural activity to uplift standard of living of under privileged
- To develop the required capability and self-reliance of beneficiaries at the grass roots, especially of women, in the belief that these are prerequisites for social, economical and educational development
- To engage in affirmative action interventions such as skill building and vocational – training to enhance employability and generate livelihoods for persons from disadvantaged sections of society
- To pursue CSR Programmes primarily in areas that fall within the economic vicinity of the Company’s operations to enable close supervision and ensure maximum development impact
- Any of the activities as specified in Schedule VII of the Companies Act, 2013.
The Board of Directors has formulated CSR committee consisting of three members who shall be responsible for monitoring the CSR activities of the Company. The Chairman of Committee is an independent Director. The present CSR Committee comprises of:
- Mr. Manubhai Patel
- Mr. Ankit Patel
- Mr. Karana Patel
- Mr. Darshan Patel
The members of CSR Committee may delegate their powers to such other directors/officer of the Company whom they think are capable of spending the CSR amounts in the activities listed as CSR activities.
The review report on the CSR activities undertaken by the Company shall be placed before the Board of Directors periodically and yearly report shall be approved by the Board of directors in their meeting. MOL shall also include separate reporting in the Annual Report on the implementation of CSR activities / projects.
Appropriate documentation of the MOL CSR Policy, annual CSR activities, executing Partner and expenditure entailed will be undertaken on a regular basis and same will be reported in the Annual Report of the Company.
CSR Reports coming soon..
- Download CSR PolicyDownload
CSR Projects coming soon..